Hard Way Out Hard Way Out

i dun get it

i dun get it.. did you do the graphics because wow, simpleton much? put more effort into this next time.. my little sister could have made this, not even joking.. not to mention have had a better story. Some random is funny, but that was a "Whats going on?" random.

just my opinion cuz everyone entitled right, yeah............................

Dragongem - The Final Dragongem - The Final

Cool

I wish it had more of the little puzzles, I could have watched more of that. The entire movie was great but I feel it was too short for such an open ending.

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

Ha!

Very amusing.

Global Warming? Global Warming?

lol

Haha that was pretty funny.. although its message is pretty pathetic. I'm far from a tree hugger or anything LOL but at least I understand how CO2 is affecting the planet unlike the "its all propaganda" people.. they only started saying that when it started being called global warming.

BIoshlock BIoshlock

good art and animation.. not sure about rest

loved the big daddy art.. everyone simplifies it and never actually goes all out to draw it. I was really liking the cartoon.. I'm probably alone on this but it all led up *drum roll*............... fart jokes. Sigh... nuff said..

BBQ-ish fan flash BBQ-ish fan flash

fart joke??

no clue what was said. fart jokes arent funny, body sounds arent funny in general actually. but the art style was cool so thats where you got some points.

theicecubeclock2 responds:

ok....

How To Animate Walking How To Animate Walking

thanks!

some good tips i didnt realize like left hand point towards right foot etc, nice job. thanks!