Hard Way Out Hard Way Out

i dun get it

i dun get it.. did you do the graphics because wow, simpleton much? put more effort into this next time.. my little sister could have made this, not even joking.. not to mention have had a better story. Some random is funny, but that was a "Whats going on?" random.

just my opinion cuz everyone entitled right, yeah............................

Dragongem - The Final Dragongem - The Final

Cool

I wish it had more of the little puzzles, I could have watched more of that. The entire movie was great but I feel it was too short for such an open ending.

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

Ha!

Very amusing.

Sonny Sonny

Great game

Ok so I wont say the AI needs work :P but there are other things that would make the game better. I thought this was going to be a longer game, I suddenly have the urge to play Final Fantasy or something after beating this.

I felt like the story was real crap, when it began like it would be epic. I personally hate the name.. I see an old man talking to a little boy whenever I hear "Sonny."

Blah I'd spend more time on the review but I know its gonna get pushed down to nowhere so great game! Hope there will be more.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Awesome, addictive

Well, I'm giving this a 9 only because of the bugs that need to be worked out. It amazes me how everyone can give it a 10 even with the several bugs I came across. The infinite attack bug is a huge problem.. but I'm assuming most people havent even played enough to get to the problem. At one point I had over $500,000 and my last checkpoint was at $100,000. I thought the endless wave of enemies was part of the game getting harder.. til I realized how Under Attack would not go away. Wish there were more gamers out there that would realize bugs are a bad thing, especially when you cant beat a game because of it.

Everyone pretty much has said what made this game great, I dont need to again.. but hopefully a more in depth version of this can get on Xbox Live arcade!

Family Guy Game Family Guy Game

Wow. Another fail...

Trying to find a decent Family Guy soundboard but all I'm coming across are people making jokeboards. A soundboard is supposed to have short phrases, not entire jokes... if it has an entire family guy joke, we want to watch it too...

Tranquile Disorder Tranquile Disorder

Nice

Agreed with KayMouse. Reminds me of Streets of Rage-ish music from the 90s. Awesome.

Yun - Dig It Yun - Dig It

I dig it.

Man, I love this laid back shit. Only wish it had a bit more of the vocals here and there, but anyway, its fire.

N.Sndwch-Bri-Fi N.Sndwch-Bri-Fi

Wow.

This made me feel so empty inside.. felt like the devil talking to me and seeing right through me.. very nice man..